In August 2016, astronomers announced that a potentially Earth-like planet orbits Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the sun. Learn all about this possibly habitable world, known as Proxima b, in this infographic.
Other Proxima b resources:
- New Planet 2016: Complete Coverage of Proxima b's Discovery
- Proxima b: Closest Earth-Like Planet Discovery in Pictures
- Alien World 'Proxima b' Around Nearest Star Could Be Earth-Like | Video
- Proxima Centauri's Alien Planet Closer Than You Think - With Right Spacecraft | Video
- Found! Potentially Earth-Like Planet at Proxima Centauri Is Closest Ever
- Aliens Next Door: Does Proxima b Host Life?
- How We Could Visit the Possibly Earth-Like Planet Proxima b
- Proxima b By the Numbers: Possibly Earth-Like World at the Next Star Over
- Why Did It Take So Long to Find Proxima b?
- What's It Like On Our Neighbor, Proxima b?